The high-precision voltage sensor (RAVT) developed by RenAn is a voltage measurement and control component based on fluxgate technology. It can accurately measure DC, AC, pulse and various irregular voltages under the condition of complete isolation of the primary and secondary sides. It is one of the voltage sensors with the highest measurement accuracy in the industrial ﬁeld. It is mainly used in the ﬁelds of metrology veriﬁcation and metrology calibration requiring high accuracy, as well as in the ﬁelds of rail transportation, power quality analysis, power analyzer, medical treatment, aerospace, missiles, ships and other ﬁelds that require high sensitivity, high stability and high reliability.
1. High precision: 0.1%
2. Linearity: 0.05%
3. Low temperature drift, low zero drift, high temperature resistance
4. High reliability: insulation withstand voltage up to 10KV, multiple hardware protection
1. Model and measuring range: ±100V/ ±200V/ ±500V/ ±1000V/ ±2000V/ ±3000V
2. Power supply: +15V or +12V
3. Working temperature: -40℃ – 85℃
Recently, RAVT series high-precision voltage sensors have successfully passed CE and ROHS certiﬁcation, which means that these two series of products have met European electromagnetic compatibility/environmental protection standards and directives.